Strata inspection report
gives the full estimation on the health report of building and overall property area including the apartment, villa or unit from which you are purchasing. This report is very important to you because when you are making an investment in buying a complex then in that case you are buying share of the whole building where the complex is situated. Its then will be your responsibility if any problem occurs in the building not just only the owner of the building because you are also having a share from that building inspection
Strata inspection also has some important points like:
- Is the strata scheme is insured or not?
- What be your contribution in special levies?
- Is there anything that has problem but not clearly mentioned to you in the building?
- Any major work that is planned related to the property?
- Any disharmony among owners?
- Strata laws include renovation, pet ownership, etc or not?
This is always explained that for saving small amount of money don’t go for doing a huge loss of money is that perform a strata inspection
process and save your property from any major hazard or loss in finance.